Windows 8 is the latest operating system by Microsoft. This OS is so popular that it has won the hearts of many users in a short span of time. For those users who are feeling that they are missing out, there is happy news. You can easily install Windows 8 from a USB by making use of a bootable pen drive.
Downloading And Installing Windows 8
For many of the computer users, downloading and installing anything on their PC is a bit of a foreign language. You need not worry, as this is an easy to read and understand tutorial. There are few pre requisites that you will need to follow before downloading Windows 8 and installing it in your computer from the USB port with a Bootable flash drive. First of all, you need a bootable pen drive. If you do not have a system that will support this particular download, it is recommended that you do not install the Windows 8 OS from a Bootable Pen Drive.
- Get a pen drive of at least 8 GB storage capacity.
- Get a Windows 8 DVD or ISO file.
- You will also need a Windows 7 USB or DVD download tool. You can download this tool from a supported website of Windows.
- After locating the link, click on the first step that will let you continue with the installation. After doing this, you will be able to download the tool successfully.
- After you have finished the first two steps, you can make your pen drive bootable for Windows 8 OS.
- Once you have made the pen drive bootable, you can install the Windows 8 OS from the USB port with the bootable flash drive.
Download Windows 8
- After the installation, you will be able to see an icon on your desktop named Windows 7 USB/ DVD tool. Right click on this icon and then select Run as administrator.
After doing these steps, you will have to select the ISO file for Windows 8 OS via the browse option. If you do not have the ISO file for Windows 8, you have to download it. If you have the Windows 8 DVD, you can make an image of it by using any CD burning software.
These are the steps to install Windows 8 from a bootable pen drive. If you have any doubts on downloading Windows 8, you can contact our tech support team.
Read more »