Windows 8 is the latest version of Windows operating systems developed by Microsoft. You test the new features of Windows 8 even before the release of its final version by installing its developer preview. To have a full experience on Windows 8 developer preview, you also need all the required Windows 8 drivers for your device. Without the required Windows 8 drivers, you will face problems like no sound, inability to configure screen resolution etc. Even though you can use drivers of Windows 7 in Windows 8, it might not be stable. In this article you can find instructions on manually downloading Windows 8 drivers for your device.
Instructions to download Windows 8 drivers manually
What you can find below are the instructions to guide you in the process of downloading Windows 8 drivers manually.
- Start off with this procedure to manually download Windows 8 drivers by checking the brand name of the computer you are using.
- Open your internet browser and visit the official site of your brand.
- Search for the model of computer which you are using.
- Go to the diver download page of your brand model.
- Finally end this procedure to manually download Windows 8 drivers by downloading the Windows 8 drivers package. Always remember that if you are using 64-bit system, you must download 64-bit Windows 8 drivers.
Since only the developer preview of Windows 8 is out, don’t be surprised if you can’t get hold of Windows 8 drivers for your brand model. But by the time the final version of Windows 8 has been released, you won’t have any difficulties in finding Windows 8 drivers for your device.
That’s all with the information about manually downloading Windows 8 drivers for your device.Google+